• Home
  • Global News
  • ‘Mastermind’ of Bangladesh cafe attack killed: Dhaka police
‘Mastermind’ of Bangladesh cafe attack killed: Dhaka police
Global   Friday, January 6, 2017 IST
 
‘Mastermind’ of Bangladesh cafe attack killed: Dhaka police

‘Mastermind’ of Bangladesh cafe attack killed: Dhaka police

An Islamist fanatic blamed for being one of the driving forces of a year ago's destructive attack at a Bangladeshi cafe was killed amid a pre-down raid Friday  in the capital Dhaka, police said.

The bodies of Nurul Islam Marzan and another presumed fanatic were found after officers raided a property in Dhaka's Rayer Bazar neighborhood, a representative for the Dhaka Metropolitan Police told AFP.

"We discovered two bodies. One of them was Marzan and another was a presumed fanatic," extra representative chief Yusuf Ali told AFP, including that it was not yet clear whether whether Marzan died in a gunfight or committed suicide.

Ali said that Marzan, who was matured around 30, was “one of the masterminds” of the attack at the upmarket Holey Artisan Bakery on July 1 a year ago in which 18 remote prisoners were shot or hacked to death.

The Islamic State association guaranteed obligation regarding the bistro assault, posting pictures of the savagery as it happened and photographs of the shooters who had postured with the IS's dark banner.

In any case, Bangladesh police dismisses the claim, rather accusing another branch of the Jamayetul Mujahideen Bangladesh (JMB), a homegrown activist outfit established in 1998, for the attack.

Bangladesh powers have blamed a similar gathering for being behind a flood of killings of religious minorities, nonnatives and rights activists.



 
 
Doklam stand-off : Indian Army orders evacuation of border village
Global   Friday, January 6, 2017 IST
 
Doklam stand-off :  Indian Army orders evacuation of border village

Doklam stand-off : Indian Army orders evacuation of border village

New Delhi: Amid an ongoing stand-off with China over Doklam in Sikkim, the Indian Army has purportedly requested the clearing of a town near India-Bhutan-China tri-intersection.

As indicated by media reports, the Indian Army has asked villagers living in Nathang town to promptly empty their homes.

Nathang is only 35 km from Doklam - the site of the two-month old remain off amongst Indian and Chinese troops.

Be that as it may, it is as yet not clear if the request had been issued to oblige a great many Indian warriors having a place with the 33 Corp who have been made a request to move towards Doklam from Sukna.

The move is additionally being viewed as a prudent step by the Indian Army to dodge regular citizen setbacks if there should be an occurrence of a conflict.

The move holds importance in the wake of rehashed dangers from China over the responsibility for.

A state-controlled Chinese every day had on August 9 cautioned that the commencement to war has started and India should wake up and pull back troops from Dokalam.

China has additionally purportedly sent more troops to the remain off zone in Sikkim's Dokalam.

A new article in the Global Times, titled New Delhi should wake up while it has time, went ahead to express that the window to calmly resolve the remain off in Doklam was shutting as the column enters its seventh week.

"The commencement to a conflict between the two strengths has started, and the clock is ticking endlessly the opportunity to what is by all accounts an inescapable conclusion."

This is only one of the few vitriolic articles that have showed up in Chinese news office Xinhua and their daily paper Global Times, in later past.

The go head to head amongst Indian and Chinese troops however is two months old at this point.

It began in mid-June in Doklam tri-junction when Indian troops prevented the Chinese armed force from building a street in the debated region. China fabricating a street on that site, India dreaded, would enable Chinese troops to slice India's entrance to its north-eastern states.

China, in any case, guarantees that it was developing the street inside its own domain.

Since the remain off, India has always batted for a discourse yet China has requested quick and unrestricted withdrawal of Indian troops before an exchange or peace process is started.



 
More Stories
Doklam stand-off : Indian Army orders evacuation of border village

New Delhi: Amid an ongoing stand-off with China over Doklam in Sikkim, the Indian Army has purportedly requested the clearing of a town near India-Bhutan-China tri-...

Global
8/10/2017 2:49:03 PM

India & China Dokalam standoff: Will not take any sides, says Nepal

Kathmandu: Nepal has declined to take any sides in the continuous Dokalam standoff amongst India and China. "Nepal won't get dragged into either side in th...

Global
8/9/2017 12:40:48 PM