• Home
  • Global News
  • Man 'Meats' His Maker After Getting Sucked Head First Into Meat Grinder
Man 'Meats' His Maker After Getting Sucked Head First Into Meat Grinder
Global  
indiatimes

If you didn't have the guts to watch Final Destination - a movie documenting some of the most freakish ways people die - the following incident might not be the most enjoyable thing you read today.
 

 

Brace yourself! 
 
All it took was a split second of distraction for this Filipino teenager to get crushed to death after being pulled into a meat mixer at a sausage-making factory in the Philippines.
 
The picture of the incident, now circulating online, has sent the Internet into a tizzy. The poor lad who was just 18-years-old had joined the facility two weeks ago before the deadly machine took his life. 
 
According to The Sun, the boy named Joemar Jungco was found with only his legs sticking out of the machine by workers arriving for their morning shift.
 
For the uninitiated, the meat making machine looks something like this: 
 

You can imagine just how horrific, Joemar Jungco's state would have been! 
 
The report details that Jungco had come into work at around 7 in the morning. He started his work as usual with his coworker Carl David Carlos who supervises his machine use. 
 
The fatal accident happened when Carl stepped away for a moment and Jomar tried to operate the machine alone. The teenager got his right arm caught in the machine and it dragged him inside, reports the Sun. 
 
Carl David Carlos, a former colleague of Jungco’s, told local reporters: “It is possible that he put his hand near the blades inside the machine while it is turned on. You cannot reach the switch while standing here."
 
 
 

 

“The motor is two horsepowers strong, but stopped midway when half of his body is in."
“We took him out of the machine after turning it off completely. Joemar's station is in the other room.” The boys body was recovered intact after a technician had to partly dissemble the machine in order to remove it.
 
Jasielor Jaleco, the owner of the factory, said Junco's job was to pack finished products and that he should not have been operating any machinery.
 
In a similar incident that took place last year, a UK man's head got stuck under an electronic seat at a movie theatre while he was trying to retrieve his mobile phone.
 
The Birmingham Mail reports that his head was wedged under the electronic footrest of a Gold Class seat. The man is said to have panicked and suffered cardiac arrest as his partner and cinema staff battled to release him.

 
 


 
 


 
More in Global
Who was Hans Christian Gram? Know About the Bacteriologist who Invente...

While treating a smear of bacteria with a crystal violet stain, followed by an iodine solution and organic solvent, Hans Christian Gram found differences in the str...

Recently posted . 7 views

US Woman In Coma After Using Mercury-Tainted Anti-Wrinkle Skin Cream

She suffered from mercury poisoning from a tainted anti-wrinkle cream imported from Mexico, KCRA reported.

Recently posted . 8 views

Gasps As Saudi Woman, 33, Walks Through Mall Without Customary Abaya

Last year, de facto ruler Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman hinted during an interview with CBS that the dress code may be relaxed, saying the robe was not mandato...

Recently posted . 6 views

Climate Change Not Asteroid Strike Killed Dinosaurs, Says New Study

According to Sean Gulick, the dinosaurs did not die from the asteroid impact, but rather they did not survive the resulting extreme climate conditions.

Recently posted . 4 views

Ola-Uber vs buying a car: Here's what works out cheaper

FM Nirmala Sitharaman said milennials increasingly prefer to ride Ola-Uber cabs instead of buying their own car. Here's the math.   ...

Recently posted . 5 views

 
 
 

Prashnavali

Thought of the day

Let your courage inspire the world around you.
Steve Maraboli