US Says Fingerprint Records of 5 6 Million Government Employees Stolen
Electronics & Gadgets   Thursday, November 5, 2015 IST
 
US Says Fingerprint Records of 5 6 Million Government Employees Stolen

US Says Fingerprint Records of 5 6 Million Government Employees Stolen

Hackers who stole trusted status information on a large number of Defense Department and different US government workers got away with around 5.6 million unique finger impression records, somewhere in the range of 4.5 million more than at first reported, the administration said on Wednesday.



 
 
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 explodes in user’s pocket
Electronics & Gadgets   Thursday, November 5, 2015 IST
 
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 explodes in user’s pocket

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 explodes in user’s pocket

Xiaomi has launched Associate in Nursing investigation once a Redmi Note four smartphone exploded within the pocket of a user in Ravulapalem in Andhra Pradesh’s East Godavari district. The owner of the smartphone, Bhavana Suryakiran reportedly suffered serious injuries thanks to the explosion. The smartphone company aforementioned it's contacted Suryakiran and is work the matter.
 
“We take such matters seriously as client safety is of utmost importance for Xiaomi. All of our devices undergo rigorous quality tests,” a Xiaomi advocator aforementioned in a very statement, adding that they need contacted the client and ar within the method of procuring the broken product to analyze the matter.
 
Sakshi.com, a Telugu news web site, according that the explosion befell once Suryakiran was riding a motorbike. a fireplace that stone-broke out once the explosion couldn't be doused despite gushing water on his pants.
 
Suryakiran reportedly bought the smartphone from Flipkart twenty days past. He added  that he can move the court against Xiaomi for mercantilism a ‘defective’ unit and seeking compensation for injuries sustained.
 
 
The incident comes weeks once a video showing Associate in Nursing alleged Redmi Note four exploding, went viral. The video, however, later clothed  to be a pretend.
 
The company aforementioned once investigation, it found that a Redmi Note four happiness to Bangalore-based Arjun had exploded and therefore the injury was caused thanks to a faulty third-party charger employed by the client.
 
“In addition, there have been signs of physical injury on the phone further. we have a tendency to advise our customers to solely use Xiaomi authorised chargers and accessories,” the corporate had aforementioned.
 
Mobile phones exploding or catching fireplace is on no account new. YouTube incorporates a range of such videos. simply last year, Samsung faced  a significant crisis once it had to recall various Galaxy Note seven units once multiple reports of the smartphone catching fireplace.
 
Several airlines and flying field authorities illegal the utilization of the phone whereas traveling. in keeping with Samsung’s probe, the Note seven fires and explosions were caused thanks to faulty batteries.
 
Until many years past, transportable explosions were much more frequent. In Gregorian calendar month 2014, a 24-year-old youth in Rajasthan died once his transportable exploded whereas being charged.



 
More Stories
NIA conducts raids in 12 locations across Jammu & Kashmir : Terror fun...

Srinagar: The National Investigation Agency on Wednesday conducted searches at 12 areas in Jammu and Kashmir's capital, Baramulla and Handwara regarding its con...

National
8/16/2017 11:40:44 AM

Spectacular! Indian embassies around the world lit up in colors of Nat...

New Delhi: Patriotic enthusiasm held the country on the 71st Independence Day on Tuesday as people from crosswise over states and Union territories met up to praise...

National
8/16/2017 10:37:37 AM