Sushant Singh Rajput locked for The Fault In Our Stars remake
Friday, October 6, 2017 IST
Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput has been confirmed as the leading man for the Hindi remake of the 2014 Hollywood film The Fault In Our Stars.
Produced by Fox Star Studios, the shooting of the film will start from the first half of 2018. Casting director Mukesh Chhabra will make his directorial debut with the movie.Chhabra said in a press statement: “Yes, I am on board for ‘The Fault in Our Stars’ remake. I’m working on the script at the moment. Sushant is the leading man and we are still in the process of casting the heroine.”
The Hollywood movie received worldwide recognition with strong critical and commercial success for its portrayal of a sensitive and unique love story that blossoms between the two lead characters. The film traces the life of a young girl suffering from cancer, who subsequently meets a boy at a support group and falls in love with him.
Based on the novel by John Green, it was directed by Josh Boone and produced by 20th Century Fox.
Related Topics
Trending News & Articles
While the Uttarakhand High Court has asked to block 857 websites, the Ministry of Electronics and IT (Meity) found 30 portals without any pornographic content.
...
Recently posted . 64K views . 1 min read
The four boys as well as five school officials, including the director and principal, were arrested after the incident. The minors were presented before the Juvenil...
Recently posted . 9K views . 1 min read
Rahul was having an Italian passport and was carrying suitcase full of dollars. Some say it was about was it $2 million.
Rahul and his girl friend was th...
Recently posted . 9K views . 7 min read
True – Tr...
Recently posted . 8K views . 83 min read
More in Entertainment & Fun
We fall short of words to describe the legend of Dravid, such is the greatness of the man, who unconditionally stayed as “The Wall” guarding Indian cric...
Recently posted. 880 views . 2 min read
Cricket is one of the most popular sports in the world especially in India.It is also known as the “Gentleman’s Game”.This is because of the spo...
Recently posted. 781 views . 7 min read
Cristiano Ronaldo broke down in tears after watching a video of his late father praising him, as the football star said he had never seen it before.
Recently posted. 793 views . 1 min read
Recently posted . 1K views
Recently posted . 1K views
Recently posted . 1K views
Recently posted . 2K views
Former India opener Gautam Gambhir believes that in the wake of the terror attack in Pulwama last month where 44 CRPF soldiers lost their lives, India should be pre...
Recently posted. 728 views . 3 min read
Sreesanth, whose ban was reduced to seven years, is just the second Keralite to represent the country and in his brief career, he has played 27 Tests, scalping 87 w...
Recently posted. 889 views . 1 min read