New Delhi: The results of Joint Entrance Examination (Main) 2017, JEE Main 2017 will be discharged on April 27 (Thursday).
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will upload the results on the official site jeemain.nic.in.
The CBSE on April 18 discharged the Joint Entrance Examination (Main) 2017 checked pictures of OMR answer sheets of the hopefuls with their recorded reactions and answer keys.
Instructions to check JEE Main 2017 outcomes:
- Visit the official site
- Click on the connection 'JEE Main 2017 Results'
- Enter application number, date of birth and name
- Click on submit
- Your results will be shown on the screen. Take a print out and put something aside for future reference.
The JEE scores shape the premise of induction into NITs, IIITs, other halfway financed specialized Institutions.
Competitors who clear the JEE Main examination are qualified to sit for the JEE progressed for confirmation in IITs.
HRD Ministry tells taking after changes in the JEE design for 2017:
1. There might be no weightage for the twelfth class stamps in ascertaining the positions in the JEE (Main) examination,
2. For the contender to fit the bill for the confirmation in the IITs/NITs/IIITs and such different CFTIs whose affirmations depend on the JEE (Advanced)/JEE(Main) positions, they ought to have secured no less than 75 percent checks in the twelfth class examination, or be in the main 20 percentile in the twelfth class examination led by the particular Boards. For SC/ST understudies the qualifying imprints would be 65 percent in the twelfth class examination.
The States of Madhya Pradesh, Haryana, Uttrakhand, Nagaland, Odisha and some different organizations have joined JEE (Main) framework, in any case, their confirmation criteria will be informed by the concerned specialists. In this manner, the hopefuls looking for admission to the foundations in these states, which were prior conceding in light of their State level examination, are likewise encouraged to fill in the JEE (Main)–2017 application frame on the web. The Paper-1 (B. E./B. Tech.) of JEE (Main) will likewise be a qualification test for the JEE (Advanced), which the hopeful needs to take in the event that he/she is seeking for admission to the undergrad programs offered by the IITs.